The Mission, formerly part of the Manchester and Salford Street Children’s Mission, was founded in 1896, providing spiritual and practical support for poor children in disadvantaged areas of Central Manchester and Salford.
After discovering the building in a poor state in 2011, we invested in complete refurbishment works including new hardwood double glazed windows, electrics, IT cabling, heating and toilet facilities. Keeping The Mission’s character was paramount to us and, in November 2013, refurbishment works were completed, transforming this historic building into an office location comprised of three buildings, centered around a Spinningfields courtyard.
All suites are fully cabled for IT and connected to Superfast Broadband so clients can be up and running in the shortest of lead-times.
The Mission is monitored by CCTV from our own central monitoring stations and benefits from our security team ensuring it is secure each evening.